Thank you for subscribing to NTT EAST's FLET'S HIKARI service.
In our environmental initiative to reduce paper resource consumption, we are requesting subscribers to switch their payment method to either account transfer or credit card payment.At the same time we are also requesting subscribers to access @Billing *1 (no monthly charges) to verify their billing details.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation for these changes and for your continued loyalty to our FLET'S HIKARI service.
Also please accept our apologies if you have received this notice after you have already signed up to switch your payment method.
Switching the invoice payment method
NTT EAST is requesting subscribers to switch to one of the following paperless payment methods and to a paperless billing detail verification method.
Credit card payment
■Billing detail verification method
Verification of itemized usage charges and other details / download
Subscribers who have not signed up to switch their payment method will be charged with a paper billing fee for printed account transfer notices or billing invoices starting with the January 2015 invoice.*2
■Subscribers who are making payment via account transfer and receiving printed account transfer notices or billing invoices
Account transfer notices
Paper billing fee
■Subscribers making payment via billing invoices
Paper billing fee
* Paper billing fee of 100 yen plus a service counter charge of 50 yen when the payment is made at a convenience store or any financial institution.
Please sign up to switch your payment method
and register for @Billing at your earliest convenience.
*1 @Billing is a service that replaces paper statements and is for viewing itemized usage charges and other details on the Internet for subscribers who are paying via account transfer or credit card.(Registration fees/No monthly charge)
*2 Applies to individual subscribers to FLET'S HIKARI (FLET'S HIKARI NEXT/FLET'S HIKARI LIGHT/B FLET'S/FLET'S HIKARI Wi-Fi ACCESS).
* Applies to all invoices from NTT EAST and NTT Finance (The all-in-one invoicing service by NTT Finance is excluded from NTT EAST's paper billing fee).
* Billing for "Subscriber Line," "INS-Net 64," "FLET'S ADSL," and "FLET'S ISDN" services are exempted.
* Subscribers who are indentified as companies and public institutions are exempted (If the subscriber name is in the name of an individual but is indentifiable as a business by NTT EAST, the subscriber will be excluded).
* For invoices that integrate the bill for multiple FLET'S HIKARI lines, all-in-one invoices for FLET'S HIKARI, Subscriber Line, and INS-NET 64 are exempted.
* Subscribers to Tanshin & Kazoku Ouen-wari discount are exempted.
Signing up to switch the invoice payment method
■Please verify your current payment method for FLET'S HIKARI.
FLET'S HIKARI is the generic name for three types of Internet connection service: FLET'S HIKARI NEXT, FLET'S HIKARI LIGHT, and B FLET'S.