Terms and ConditionsWe need to check your residential area address to see whether we offer our service to you in that area. Please call us to get this confirmed first.
Read here for how to sign up.
You may have to wait to use the service or you may not be able to use the service depending on the status of our equipment.
♦ Transmission speed
Family-High-speed Type/Mansion-High-speed Type Up to 200 Mbps download (receiving data).
*1 *2 Up to 100 Mbps upload (sending data), Family Type/Mansion Type Up to 100 Mbps*1, Business Type Up to approximately 1 Gbps*3
*1 "Up to 200 Mbps" or "Up to 100 Mbps" indicates the maximum value of the transmission speed on the access section between the NTT EAST local switch and the optical network unit (ONU) installed at the customer's residence, based on technical standards. It is not the actual usage speed at the customer's residence. The actual Internet connection speed may be lower depending on factors such as the customer's usage environment, line congestion, and the transmission method used in the building in case of a multi-unit.
*2 In order to achieve communication speeds exceeding 100 Mbps, equipment that is capable of communication speeds of 1 Gbps is required (compatible LAN cables, computer terminals, etc). This equipment can also be used in 100 Mbps connection environments, however the maximum communication speed will be 100 Mbps.
*3 Approximately "1 Gbps" is the maximum speed based on technical standards. The actual Internet connection speed may be lower depending on factors such as the customer's usage environment or the line congestion. In addition to the traffic available to the customer, control traffic used to control communications is also included in the traffic, so the actual maximum connection speed may be slightly lower than 1 Gbps.
♦ The number of terminals which can be connectedThere is no limit to the number of terminals (number of terminals installed by the LAN inside offices and the LAN inside a residence) which can be connected to one subscriber's line.
♦ Period before you start using the serviceThe period before you can start using the service differs depending on the status of the building in a multi-unit (piping etc.) and the status of our equipment.
♦ User interfaceThe user interface is 10BASE-T/100BASE-T in Family Type/Mansion Type and 10BASE-T/100BASE-T/1000BASE-T in the Business Type. It is necessary to prepare the Ethernet Interface (LAN card etc.) in a terminal such as the PC. (The LAN interface needed in the customer's terminal should be prepared by the customer himself.)
♦ Contract between the Customer and ProviderFor internet use a separate contract with the provider supporting this service is required. (Separate monthly charges will apply.) Since different providers support each service option, please contact us for details.
♦ To change from B FLET'S to FLET'S HIKARI NEXTYou cannot use this service when the changing work is in progress. Moreover, you may not be able to use some service or your equipment may need to be replaced or reset etc. A separate installation charge will be charged to change from B FLET'S to FLET'S HIKARI NEXT.
- A check of equipment may be made for the optical subscriber's line installation before the actual equipment is set up. The results of the check may mean "FLET'S HIKARI NEXT" is unavailable.
- Installation of piping and equipment in the customer's building may be required when setting up the subscriber's optical line. Customers will be required to organize this installation work themselves. If the building is an apartment or tenanted building, permission from the apartment or building owner, or board of owners association will be required for installation work, use and setting up of shared equipment. The service may not be available if installation of shared equipment proves difficult in certain Mansion Type.
- The subscriber's service may be temporarily interrupted due to maintenance and servicing of our own equipment and facilities.
- Signal speed may drop or be unusable for Mansion Type VDSL Systems due to the condition of equipment in apartment buildings, interference from other installed lines, or the customer's actual equipment affecting the DSL system.
♦ Precautions for useRead carefully before applying for the service
- The calculation period for charges for this service is from the 1st day to the last day of every month. If the subscriber requests a cancellation of the service during this calculation period, an invoice for payment will be sent based on a daily rate for the period that the service was actually used.
- A contract with internet service providers, or the purchase of equipment such as a LAN card, may be required to use this service. Charges in these cases will be borne by the subscriber.
[Family Hi-speed Type, Family Type]The Optical Network Unit can only be installed indoors. A power supply (AC 100 V) is also required.
[Mansion Hi-speed Type, Mansion Type]The Optical Network Unit can only be installed indoors. A power supply (AC 100 V) is also required.
If a VDSL devce is being used for the Mansion Type plan, separate installation wiring may be required to use the automatic reporting feature of gas leaks, or automatic meter reading or remote control services for electricity, gas or water services. Contact the service provider in your contract for more information.